Core Essentials Chi Kung Course
Your journey into the internal starts here.
"We created this course to give you the foundational, closed door knowledge, we wish we had access to when we first started our internal journey.
We sincerly hope the material in this course will help you as profoundly as it helped us."
Didi & Armand
"I was amazed by the depth of the systematic approach, bringing it all together in a truly fundamental teaching"
-Leiden, The Netherlands-
What is this course about?
As the name of the course suggests, this course is about the development of the core essentials of Chi Kung practice. These essentials are, in a nutshell:
- The correct understanding and development of a strong physical foundation.
- The awakening of the energy body.
- Releasing energy methods. Understanding ‘song’.
- The ability to move, circulate and sink energy.
- Learning how to balance energy and cultivate stillness.
These core essentials can stand alone as a thorough Chi Kung practice that will lead to a huge transformation of the practitioner. Besides that they explain the inner workings of any internal (martial) art.
How is the course structured?
The Core Essentials Chi Kung Course consists of 6 modules, with a total of 16 exercises:
- In modules 1 and 2 we lay down a physical foundation and teach you how to awaken the energy body.
- In modules 3, 4 and 5, we build upon this foundation and start working with the energy in different ways.
- In module 6 we go through transformations, going from Vital to Astral energy (Jing to Chi) & from Astral to Mental energy (Chi to Shen).
Each module and excercise starts with a written introduction and trainingtips. The theory in those introductions works in unison with the video exercises to create a complete picture and understanding of what we want to achieve in this course.
“Certain concepts that I ignored as myths, after trying for years, became very practical once I started working with Sifu Armand.”
Ashok Kumar Ganesan
If you want to know more
about the content of the course,
watch the videos below.